The seventh annual Pittwater Food and Wine Fair will be held on Sunday 1 May 2016, where you will fnd something for everyone!
- Sample and purchase fine Australian wines and craft beer
- Spread out the picnic rug and enjoy a huge array of delicious gourmet foods
- Tap the toes to our great lineup of Live music including Braden Evans, Ivor Simpson Kennedy, Daddy Long Legs and the Swamp Donkeys, and Revolution Incorporated
- Don't miss our chef demonstration sessions with guest chefs Mark Holland (11am - 12.15pm), Rebecca Jones (12.30 - 1pm), and John McFadden (2 - 3pm) in our designated marquee as they whip up deserts, preserves, pickles and paella! *Times may change slightly.
- Let the kids go wild on the bungee tramp, climbing wall, mad teacups, grass zorb balls, jumping castle, petting zoo and more!
- Visit the eco stores and volunteers expo and pick up some useful tips on living sustainably and protecting our environment as well as some native plant giveaways
- Take the courtesy shuttle bus - which will be in a constant loop from the Fair site at Winnererremy Bay to the Mona Vale Bus stop on Pittwater Road
- Recyclable/reusable wine ’glasses’ will be sold on the day from the Council stall for $5. These will be required for purchasing wine from the wineries.
- Attendees are also encouraged to bring drink bottles on the day to replenish at the water stations provided by Sydney Water
Venue: Winnererremy Bay Foreshore Reserve - Mona Street, Mona Vale Location Map
Date: Sunday 1 May 2016
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Enquiries: Please call Kayley Stephenson on 9970 1330 / 0466 402564 or email email@example.com
Stallholder applications: are now open. Apply online - PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A FOOD OR BEVERAGE STALLHOLDER.
Sustainability Lane Stallholder Application Form. For more information please contact Katy Christian on 9970 1384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here