Stewart House has been rebranded in its quest to continue changing children’s lives.
Overlooking the golden sands of South Curl Curl beach, Stewart House has been sharing this enviable location and offering much needed support for children since 1931.
Every year 1,800 public school students from ACT and NSW attend for a variety of reasons.
Participating in a 12-day educational and recreational program, aimed at boosting self-esteem, improving social skills and increasing resilience, children are also provided with much needed dental, optical, hearing and medical screening.
For many of the children this may be their first and only visit to a major city or beach.
Now in its 83rd year, Stewart House has undergone a re-branding venture to better convey what the charity stands for and its proud history.
“Our past brands, the Southern Cross and the dolphin, really did not convey to supporters and the general public the essence of what we do,” says Graeme Philpotts, Chief Executive Officer at Stewart House.
“Our new logo, with the high five, instantly shows a friendly and uplifting exchange between two children, which we feel depicts the best possible outcome of a stay at Stewart House – children leaving with positive aspirations for a future beyond their current circumstance.”
The team at Stewart House is excited about sharing the new logo which also incorporates
a new tagline ‘Changing children’s lives since 1931’.
Stewart House relies completely on charitable donations. Each year operating costs exceed $2.5 million and the re-branding process sought input from a variety of corporate sponsors and long-term supporters.
Locals can help support Stewart House by purchasing one of their LED torch keyrings, specially branded to celebrate their positive message. These can be purchased at Bendigo Bank which have been along-term community supporter of Stewart House.