The COVERED. Internship Opportunity
Do you want experience in PR, social media marketing and writing?
COVERED. is a marketing and media agency based in Brookvale that showcases local Northern Beaches businesses and stories in a seasonal magazine and online (social media & email marketing). With over 30,000 magazines delivered seasonally, and a daily online presence, we are a local voice to both residents and businesses on the Northern Beaches.
COVERED. has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with our staff, while working on PR and social media marketing that will help us have an ongoing voice in the local community.
Our ideal candidate is a friendly individual that is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building client and readership relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Instagram and eNewsletters.
- How to track social media analytics using Facebook and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create and share compelling content for social media posts.
- How to create short and long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Writing skills in eNewsletters and magazine pieces
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Background or currently studying Marketing, Communication, PR or Journalism.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Interest in local marketing and community engagement.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, creative and engaging writing, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching business goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have the opportunity to network with employees and small businesses.
- This role is a one day a week commitment
- The internship will run for three months (or finish on an agreed date)
- Unpaid/Voluntary (with opportunity to join team)
- Email us you CV on email@example.com
- Or give us a call! On 02 8964 6545