Advertising with COVERED.
Design Services - what we need off you.
COVERED. exists to showcase your business, so designing your advertising space is the fun part and what we love best.
To get this process underway please supply the following information via email to:
Your Logo in vector or high resolution JPEG
Images that you’d like to appear in your ad as high resolution JPEG. If sending from your smart phone, make sure you are sending the original size image. Do not pick “small” as this will be too low in resolution.
Any colour, font or corporate design specifications.
Any corporate fonts must be supplied as .TTF format
Copy Content - If you are supplying copy content please supply in soft format - aka: Word Document or in an email. Please adhere to the maximum word counts stated below. If your content does exceed the maximum word count we will send back your copy with instructions to edit your copy.
The difference between
High Resolution and
Low Resolution Images
At COVERED. we need to supply our printer with High Resolution (300DPI) images/files.
The table below shows you the conversion from a web-sized image to what size it can be used in the magazine.
COVERED. Magazine will only accept advertising material via Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Hightail or We Transfer.
The supplier of the digital media is responsible for all aspects of the files supplied.
If your artwork is set up to the incorrect size we will notify you to resupply the artwork/
We accept press ready, high resolution PDF files, or Illustrator AI or EPS files (with embedded images and outlined text).
- We recommend saving the file as an .PS out of your native program and using Acrobat Distiller to create the PDF. PDFs generated within Microsoft Office are not acceptable.
- PDFs created from native programs such as Indesign, Quark Express or Illustrator are acceptable.
When preparing your advertisement in your native program, please ensure that your paper size and your advertisement size are the same.
Fonts and Type
- All type must be a minimum of 8pt and 10pt for reversed type
- All fonts need to be embedded into the PDF file or converted to outlines.
- Files must be saved in CMYK format. RGB or LAB colour formats will be rejected.
- Solid black panels or backgrounds should carry 40% Cyan, 40% Magenta, 40% Yellow and 100% Black to reinforce the black print.
- Images need to be of a minimum 300dpi at print size.
- Single Bitmap: 2400dpi
Avoid running type across the gutter of a DPS.
- Fine borders need to be at least have a 8mm margin of the trim area. We cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy of trimming due to the nature of web offset printing processes.
- Media is to be supplied to the correct publication page size. Taking special care to include bleed. (If required. Minimum bleed size is 5mm).
- DO NOT INCLUDE CROP MARKS
Delivery of files
Please send your photo file via email: email@example.com.
For larger file sizes please use:
Information we need off you.
So we have all the correct information about you and your business please fill out the form below.